WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
- Yelloudt respects your right to privacy. Therefore, it is committed to protecting the collectable information of our website visitors. We adhere to the Nigerian Privacy Principles.
This policy seeks to clarify how we use and collect personal information. It is noteworthy that “Personal information” is the information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Yelloudt receive and store personal information from time to time. This includes when you open our website to the point you leave it. Or you provide your information through contact form means directly.
- You may provide us with your basic information, which may include:
- phone number,
- and email address
We may also collect additional information, including but not limited to when you comment on our blog post, or you provide us with your feedback, or when you give us information about your personal and professional life in the comment section, or when you want to change your emailing preference, or when you contact us to submit your article or blog. Likewise, when you respond to our surveys and/or promotions or communicate or contact our customer support. We may also collect your personal information when you interact with us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Yelloudt collects personal information from you in various ways:
- This may include the means of electronic or in-person communication.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Yelloudt may use personal information or the data that is collected from you:
- to deliver updates, latest information, and services.
- To aware you about new products and services through advertisement.
- To improve our services and better understand your online needs.
- Yelloudt may contact you through various means including, but not limited to telephone, cellular communication, SMS, or email.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to comply with the legal authorities such as judicial bodies, law enforcement agencies, court orders, warrants, subpoenas, or in the legal proceedings when required.
- We may also use your personal information to safeguard trademarks, copyrights, legal rights, intellectual property, or safety of Yelloudt.
- We reserve the right to change or alter information on our website.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Yelloudt strives to provide your secure digital experience on its website. We seek to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of information. Thereby, we have established suitable electronic and managerial processes to protect information from abuse, unauthorised access, interference, modification, loss and disclosure.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You have the right to modify or alter any information that we hold about you or believe that we have inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading information about you. Please email us at (INSERT EMAIL ADDRESS) if you want us to update our record.
- However, We hold the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you in certain circumstances that are set out in the Privacy Act.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT PRIVACY
- In case of any complaint regarding your privacy or if you believe that your privacy has been compromised, please contact us immediately through written notice. We take our customers complaints seriously and will take prompt action.
Here are the benefits of using cookies:
- They help analyse website traffic
- Provide a better website visitor experience.
- Tell us about the online behaviour of the web visitor.
- Our site may have links to other linking websites that are not owned or controlled by Yelloudt. Therefore, it is better to understand that these links are meant for your convenience only. However, Yelloudt does not take full responsibility for these third-party websites or links; neither does it constitute sponsorship or endorsement, or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Yelloudt is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites.